Thursday 24 January 2019

How to Cull Your Wardrobe (When You Don’t Have Time) Admittedly, I’m a hoarder of clothing and if you are too, you’ve come to the right place as I’ve worked out how to cull your wardrobe. It’s not an easy, quick or enjoyable task, but deep down I know that if I’ve been pushing something to the side time and time again, the odds are I won’t wear it again. The ONLY incentive for me is that if I can make some room, that means I have more room for new things. And (I’m speaking from experience here) when there’s less in my closet, I spend less time digging through all the ‘blah’ stuff, I can easily see what goes with what and my outfits are actually better. The good news is you don’t have to lock yourself in your bedroom for an entire weekend to get it done if you’re short on time (or you’d rather spend it sipping margaritas with your gf’s). I’ve found a couple of little tricks for how to cull your wardrobe that keep my closet in check – see below. Words: @georgiewoodweber UP NEXT: 9 Outfit Hacks Using Things You Already Own The post How to Cull Your Wardrobe (When You Don’t Have Time) appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Georgie Wood-Weber


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2sMHnVg

No comments:

Post a Comment