Thursday 27 June 2019

Mom on Duty: Shirtdress and Sneakers June 27, 2019 at 12:00PM


via Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/2YmJZr6

I really love how versatile shirt dresses are – they truly work for any occasion, from the office to date night, and even a mom duty day at a theme park! This is another quick and easy outfit from my recent road trip to Southern California. Dave and I have been wanting to take Narayan to Universal Studios as soon as found out about the Transformers ride, so a day at the theme park was our main objective for visiting the area.

For a busy day of walking and in & out of rides, I knew I needed an ensemble that was comfy enough to get me through the day, but also polished enough to still feel like myself, so a shirtdress worn over shorts and a cami was just the trick!

If you’ve been following along for a while, you know I rarely wear sneakers outside of walking my fur baby bulldog Kingston, but if you’ve ever tried wearing sandals (aka non-supportive shoes) to a theme park, you know that just isn’t smart, so I caved and wore one of my fave pair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment