Wednesday 1 May 2019

The Power of a Suit Wearing: Joseph blazer, Joseph pants Give a woman a well fitted suit and she can conquer the world, or at least feel like she can. This is how I feel in a matching blazer and pant combo. I don’t necessarily wear them to work, as would feel far too overdressed in our undone office, but I find suits the perfect dress alternative when going to events and are particularly great for winter weddings. I love wearing them with just a bra underneath, or a V neck camisole to keep the clean V lines of the jacket This cream matching blazer and pants from Joseph is a dream. I’m such a fan of their coats and they know how to tailor, which is exactly what you want out of a blazer and suit pants. *shot in collaboration with Joseph Photography by Ana Suntay-Tanedo Harper and Harley


via Harper and Harley http://bit.ly/2GWS13q

No comments:

Post a Comment