Tuesday 26 March 2019

4 Reasons Why Granola Should Always Be in Your Cabinet March 26, 2019 at 12:45PM


via Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/2UXOYMS

Back in 2017 when my husband adopted a vegan lifestyle, it had a profound effect on my health as well. Not only did I end up losing weight without any effort, but his food choices helped me become much more aware of my own food choices, especially breakfast.

After trying granola for the very first time, I liked it so much that I immediately swapped my daily orange juice based smoothie, turkey bacon and toast breakfast I had eaten every single day for 8+ years, for french vanilla and almond granola with soy milk. Now this is what both Dave and I eat for breakfast every morning, even when we travel!

Having a healthy breakfast every morning and keeping smart snacks on hand are a must for keeping your energy levels up and curbing cravings for unhealthy foods during the rest of the day. But you don’t have to cook up a full meal to make these changes to your daily diet — something quick and easy works, too. That’s why granola has been a major go-to for me since late 2017. Every morning I start my day by eating granola as cereal with soy milk, and I often use it in acai bowls as an afternoon or evening snack.

Here are 4 reasons why you should add granola to your go-to food stash:

No comments:

Post a Comment