Tuesday 19 February 2019

My Evening Makeup Look For Milan Fashion Week When it comes to makeup, I usually keep it pretty low-key with fresh skin, strong brows and a neutral lip colour. But with the (dare I call it) *death* of minimalism (R.I.P. Céline), I’ve been finding myself venturing further and further into the world of maximalism—and that extends all the way to my evening  makeup look. When I was in Milan, I had a lot of elaborate nighttime events which called for dressing up more than I’m used to. I was so inspired by the women’s style there, so I found myself wanting to experiment a little more and step things up with my evening makeup look. Bronzed skin, winged eyeliner and a statement lip was my go-to combination. It’s been a while since I’ve done a makeup tutorial, so I filmed this little video before I went to a dinner event one night. Watch below, and let me know what you think! All products featured are listed below: FACE MASK Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Power Foil Mask FOUNDATION Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Water Fresh (I’m wearing shade 2N2 ‘Buff’) CONCEALER MAC Studio Finish concealer EYEBROW PENCIL Soap & Glory Brow Sculpting Pencil EYEBROW GEL Estée Lauder Volumizing Brow Tint EYESHADOW Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Defining Eyeshadow in ‘Vain Violet’ EYELINER Estée Lauder Little Black Liner LIPSTICK Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Sculpting Lipstick  (Shade name is ‘Irrepressible’) Outfit: Ami Muse bodysuit *This video was shot in collaboration with Estée Lauder. The post My Evening Makeup Look For Milan Fashion Week appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Carmen Hamilton


via CHRONICLES OF HER https://ift.tt/2Abfue5

No comments:

Post a Comment