Saturday 16 February 2019

Model-Off-Duty Style With Roberta Pecoraro “I always feel my best in jeans or a suit pant with a crisp button-up shirt. It’s simple but classic. When I’m in Paris, I add a cool jacket or coat and a neck scarf.” “Minimal makeup keeps denim looking fresh and then it’s all about adding the right accessories like my favourite handbag, a scarf, and earrings.” “My style changes every day. With social media, we’re constantly looking at images and getting ideas – and I find this influences my choices.” “I’ll never get bored walking the streets of Paris (it’s probably my favourite city!). Also, how can you not love baguettes?!” Instagram: @robertapecoraro | Photographer: @danrobertsstudio The post Model-Off-Duty Style With Roberta Pecoraro appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. lainy black


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2X6IhtG

No comments:

Post a Comment