Thursday 10 January 2019

This Hair Oil Has Changed My Frizzy Life Anyone looking for a new frizzy hair oil? You’ve come to the right place and I promise this is a recommendation from the right girl. Remember the Friends episode where Monica’s hair was so frizzy she had to get a full head of braids… I’ve ACTUALLY done that. But all my death-to-frizz dreams have recently come true because I’ve just started using this organic hair oil by Carelli. You can use a few pumps as pre-shampoo and overnight treatments or a small drop everyday for frizz control. It smells like a massage at a spa, tames my fly-a-ways and split ends without looking and feeling greasy, plus it basically makes me feel like a sleek/chic beauty queen. I’ve also been using and would highly recommend the shampoo – it has mint in the ingredients which works wonders on a dry, flaky scalp. Get yours below and let me know your thoughts or tell us what you do to tame frizzy hair – we love hearing from you! Words: @lainyblack UP NEXT: watch Carmen’s messy textured hair tutorial. The post This Hair Oil Has Changed My Frizzy Life appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. lainy black


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2VLY6oC

No comments:

Post a Comment