Tuesday 22 January 2019

NET-A-PORTER’s Lisa Aiken On Creating The Ideal Wardrobe “My wardrobe used to constantly change depending on trends; now I’ve taken a more grown-up approach and really consider what I should buy. My dream wardrobe is full of deconstructed shirting and dresses that I wear over jeans. I also love pieces that give my outfit a sharper edge like the perfect double breasted blazer, a biker jacket and plenty of denim.” “My advice would be to save on your wardrobe foundations and spend more on the key fashion pieces you love.” “Two key Australian designers to follow are Georgia Alice and Michael Lo Sordo.  Georgia’s pieces are clean and her deconstruction talks to the popular reinvented classics trend.  Michael Lo Sordo’s  approach is simple and elegant, with a  focus on the fluidity of silhouettes; his piece’s would last you a life time.” Instagram: @lisa.aiken | Photographer: @danrobertsstudio The post NET-A-PORTER’s Lisa Aiken On Creating The Ideal Wardrobe appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Georgie Wood-Weber


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2T81etn

No comments:

Post a Comment