Thursday 31 January 2019

Jeans For Under $150 That You’ll Wear Every Day I asked, you provided. Butt, meet your new favourite jeans. New favourite affordable jeans, meet my butt. The ingredients list for my favourite pair of jeans is as follows: snug but not suffocatingly so, friendly with my ankles but not too long, flattering to my toosh, versatile in regards to easily taking an outfit from day-to-night, and no flourishes or embellishments that will render them outdated in a couple of years. (In other words, timeless). Oh, and in this case, I wanted all that for under $150. I ask a lot, don’t I? For almost three decades, it felt like my sole purpose in life was to find the perfect pair of jeans. Prior to the creation of this beautiful collaborative list, it felt like it was a never-ending quest; one that was going to stay with me until I was old and grey. Things are looking a little sunnier in the post-list world, because you, benevolent readers, have done the hard work for me. Below, the best jeans for under $150. Words: @madw0n The post Jeans For Under $150 That You’ll Wear Every Day appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Maddy Woon


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2UxGFa5

No comments:

Post a Comment