Sunday 20 January 2019

How To Be Stylish Without Destroying The Environment With Eva Schwager “I buy my beauty products from French pharmacies or organic stores. Caudalie, Clinique and Phyt’s are my favourite brands because their natural products perfectly take care of my sensitive skin.” “I love sustainable brands that mix art and fashion like Mara Hoffman or Paloma Wool (their graphics are inspired by Henri Matisse).” “Preserving our planet must become a top priority, we have to change our way of consumption to reduce pollution.” “Being kinder to the environment simply starts with small actions in your every day: sorting your waste to help to recycle, biking instead of using your car, buying organic food… I’m also a vintage store lover, it’s the best way to buy wonderful things for a little price.” Instagram: @eva.schwager | Photographer: @kal_reston The post How To Be Stylish Without Destroying The Environment With Eva Schwager appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. lainy black


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2sBPTWX

No comments:

Post a Comment