Thursday 17 January 2019

Get Ready With 7 Cool Brands We Found On Instagram Admittedly a new hobby of mine, is refreshing (and then getting lost for hours in) my explore feed, to find the coolest new Instagram brands. Sourcing new threads or completely changing your look is nowadays, an absolute breeze, thanks to the world wide web and the endless promise it provides. If you’re searching for bead bags, sheer pieces, tortoise shell earrings and leather sandals because all the ‘It girls’ are wearing them, Instagram is def a good place to start. My brain often feels swirly from all the options on offer and my Afterpay use has gotten so out of hand that taking care of my growing list of repayments has become my second job. Despite these two side effects, let it be known that I would never truly complain about the inundation of inspo and shopportunities, because my lust for finding new brands and overall quality of wardrobe has risen exponentially as a result.  Of the swathes of brands I have been obsessively following on Instagram of late, these 7 take the cake (and eat it, too). If you need help in the #inspo department, look no further and keep scrolling! The post Get Ready With 7 Cool Brands We Found On Instagram appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Maddy Woon


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2Rw3Qoe

No comments:

Post a Comment