Monday 28 January 2019

Fake Flawless Skin The Fast Way! Faking perfect skin in 4 mins has become one of my party tricks. It can take me 45 minutes to get ready to go and grab a coffee (at the bakery beneath my apartment). The style freak in me just can’t help but try-on multiple variations of the same outfit before I feel fit for public. And then it’s onto the second leg of the marathon… the makeup cabinet. Not that I ever go heavy-handed in this department, but actually looking alive in the morning pre-coffee takes time – and time is money, honey. Thankfully, doing my makeup is a lot quicker than picking my outfit due to my weapon of choice… Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup (i.e. the key to perfect skin for the make up challenged). This little guy makes my newfound morning routine so quick, I even surprise myself. And when I say it’s easy, it’s actually easy. No tools. No fuss. No worries. If you’re all about nailing the whole ‘I woke up like this’ thing, so you can literally drag your butt out of bed, throw on a blazer and some sneakers and look like you’ve actually got your life together, you’ve come to the right place. PRESS PLAY. Up next: How I get ready in 7 minutes. The post Fake Flawless Skin The Fast Way! appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Carmen Hamilton


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2ScY1LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment