Monday 14 January 2019

Dressing For The Office And The Playground With Laura Bonner “When I applied to law school, I told my mom that I was going so I could afford to buy amazing clothes… not so much because I actually had a passion for law. Shallow, maybe, but it is true.” “I loved dressing up for the office… I made it a rule never to wear matching suits. I tried to find work appropriate clothing with a slight edge or feminine twist, like these flared pants.” “Now that I stay home with my kids, I try never to wear boring “mom” clothes or if I have to, I add cool sunnies and sneakers. The moms in Tribeca take playground fashion to a whole new level. We’re talking Isabel Marant, Chloe, Bandier and Golden Goose sneakers. ” “In NYC every woman my age is ALWAYS rushing. I try to pre-create outfits in my head so when I reach for a top I know what to wear it with. Taking selfies reminds me how I’ve styled something.” Instagram: @abouttheoutfits | Photographer: @globalshutter The post Dressing For The Office And The Playground With Laura Bonner appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Georgie Wood-Weber


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://bit.ly/2QQqqmt

No comments:

Post a Comment