Friday 14 September 2018

Laurença d’Orey On The Roots Of Her Style And Puffy Sleeves “Originally I’m from Paris though I’ve been living in London for the past five years. I do styling, casting and everything in between and I love pugs!” “Being French and living in London means my style comes from a few different sources. There’s the deep routed frenchness in me inspired by my mum and friends, and then there’s definitely a London influence which comes from all of the stylists and girls I’ve met along the way. It’s really all about meeting people! I just couldn’t live without my white Marques Almeida puffy sleeve shirt, my Courreges vinyl jacket and my black converse! OH, Also the pink Jacquemus bean bag my boyfriend gave me for Christmas two years ago! Theres also this French vintage website I love called Imparfaite Paris, they have the best selection and receive new products everyday!” “Brand wise obviously Marques Almeida is my favourite! Also Acne Studios, Jacquemus, Mimi Wade. I really want a pair of Amelie Pichard mules.” “…I don’t really wear a lot of makeup! Brushing my hair before going to bed makes it look nice and effortless in the morning.” “…My first style memory was buying a Tammy tshirt when I was about 6! They were so tacky but had glittery cats on them!” Instagram @llaurenca | Photographer @mikechalmers The post Laurença d’Orey On The Roots Of Her Style And Puffy Sleeves appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Jai Kaldor


via CHRONICLES OF HER https://ift.tt/2xanhGM

No comments:

Post a Comment