Thursday 23 August 2018

Ruth Flanagan On Vibrant Childhood Swimsuits And Reading The Tarot “In a nutshell, I work with brands to deliver meaningful and authentic campaigns. I’m currently learning to read the tarot and strongly believe in the power of thought and the importance of sharing whatever you have in life!” “…The mega babes Francois, Brigitte, Jane, Claudia Cardinale, Gina in Heartbeat, Bet Lynch in Corrie definitely inspire me most style-wise, and you can’t beat the aesthetics of films like La Piscine and Purple Noon.” “…A black roll neck, a trench, cropped cords, white t- shirt, a boxy jacket and anything leopard print would be the few things I couldn’t go without, though as a child I remember showing off my bright yellow swimsuit which had HUGE black polka dots on it and lots of frills haha! I’m super into Ganni, Miista shoes at the moment and I’ve recently fallen in love with a Spanish brand called Paloma Wool.” “Hair oil is a god send, especially in the British summer heat!” Instagram @ruth_flan | Photographer @mikechalmers The post Ruth Flanagan On Vibrant Childhood Swimsuits And Reading The Tarot appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Jai Kaldor


via CHRONICLES OF HER https://ift.tt/2MwqZEz

No comments:

Post a Comment