Wednesday 8 August 2018

Emma Rowen Rose On How Living In Milan Changed Her Style Can you give us the Emma Rowen Rose elevator pitch? I’m Emma Rowen Rose. I’m a 21-year-old fashion designer, founder and creative director of the brand Rowen Rose. I also model a lot, design for other brands, style, and write!What would you say are the biggest influences on your style? Do you think living in Italy has influenced the way you dress? Art is my biggest inspiration. For my everyday style, it’s quite instinctive. And yes, absolutely. I became way more feminine, and daring, and colourful. Italy has been a real influence/inspiration for me. What are the 3-6 items in your wardrobe that you couldn’t be without? Too difficult—I need everything and more. Mostly, my luxury vintage pieces, good jeans, a beautiful dress and my vintage earrings from the 70s. Best beauty hacks you’ve learnt along the way? If you don’t have gel to pull your hair back, use water and soap for the same result. You can do it in any restaurant bathroom. First style memory? My favourite movie as a child was Les Demoiselles de Rochefort by Jacques Demy (I still adore it). The styling is stunning, and it’s super 60s and colorful. I was obsessed. Instagram @emmarowenrose  | Photographer @edoardo_amati The post Emma Rowen Rose On How Living In Milan Changed Her Style appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Jai Kaldor


via CHRONICLES OF HER https://ift.tt/2ORXj2g

No comments:

Post a Comment