Wednesday 29 August 2018

3 Ultra Filling Soup Recipes August 29, 2018 at 08:16PM


via Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/2NvJgyj

Because one of my goals this year is to focus on eating healthier meals and Dave became Vegan eight months ago, we’ve been cooking more at home — which means we’re always looking for recipes that are easy to prep, have fresh ingredients, and fill us up. I usually eat a quick breakfast, so lunch is when I want to have something heartier, though not so hearty that I feel weighed down.

That’s where soups come in! Something you may not know about me is that I’m a die-hard soup person. I love soup and would eat it for every meal if I could. (And if you follow me on instagram, you might have seen a couple of Dave’s cooking takeovers!).

Soups are great because they pack a lot of protein, fiber, and veggies into a single bowl and you can prep them ahead of time and freeze or refrigerate them for later. It’s a no-brainer option for lunch, because I can just heat up a bowl in the microwave if I’m working. Plus, kids love soup! Any meal that’s a hit for me and my entire family is an instant win in my book.

Here are three delicious recipes I keep coming back to:

Image from Grace in the Crumbs

No comments:

Post a Comment