Tuesday 17 April 2018

POWER REDS with Rag & Bone


via Wide Eyed Legless https://ift.tt/2H6Z4bz

Red somehow continues to maintain its presence in all things fashion, specifically my wardrobe. And to be honest, I don’t see that changing anytime soon. It’s the color of power, passion, adventure, and love. It’s hard to not feel good when wearing it!

I have been looking for the perfect red blazer for quite some time now and jumped at the chance to style rag & bone’s newest one. I have been a fan of rag & bone for years now. Their pieces always end up being the perfect effortless staples that I end up wearing daily. And while a red blazer might feel like a bit of a trendier piece, I actually think it is a total wardrobe staple.

A read blazer adds just the right amount of drama to any look. Think about it, a head to toe red outfit is incredibly chic, or styling it with your favorite vintage t-shirt (like I did here) makes for an easy look with the perfect amount of rock and roll.

I also made sure to style my look with a very cool, no-hem, rag & bone jean as well as their suede messenger bag! A perfect spring/summer look if you do ask me.

Shop their new collection and my favorite pieces below!

+ rag&bone.com

The post POWER REDS with Rag & Bone appeared first on Wide Eyed Legless.

Madelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment