Wednesday 25 April 2018

My Move West


via Wide Eyed Legless https://ift.tt/2qXxWkw

It has officially been 4 months of living in the sunny state of California, so I wanted to give you all an official update on how the move went!

So as you all know, at the beginning of this year, I got my own place! To be honest, it was a huge step for me as it was the first apartment I rented that was 100% my own, and let me tell you, living alone is a strange and beautiful thing.

When I moved in it was a completely blank slate and I have had such a fun time bring it to life (apartment tour post coming soon, I promise!) The best decision I made in my move, apart from deciding to get my own place, was to hire movers to help me get there in one piece! I worked with a local Minneapolis company called Day Makers Moving + Storage and they were a complete dream to work with. It meant so much to me to know that my belongings were in safe hands as I journeyed my way west.

So in honor of being in California for 1/4 a year, I put together this dreamy little video for you all on a recent trip to Joshua Tree. I hope you enjoy!

Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel here! 

The post My Move West appeared first on Wide Eyed Legless.

Madelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment