Monday 26 March 2018

Chinatown with Stuart Weitzman


via Wide Eyed Legless https://ift.tt/2pGsUYU

I have officially lived in LA for three months now! My, how time flies! And now that I am mostly settled into my new place and neighborhood, I have started exploring other parts of the city.

Recently a friend asked if I wanted to grab lunch in Chinatown and do a bit of vintage shopping, and of course, I jumped at the chance. It was also the perfect opportunity to test out my new Stuart Weitzman studded loafers.

By now you all probably know how much of a fan I am of a good ankle boot, so it has been a nice change of pace to style some cool loafers. I love how comfortable this SW pair is and the punch of the gold heel is a total deal maker in my book!

 

 

The post Chinatown with Stuart Weitzman appeared first on Wide Eyed Legless.

Madelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment