Wednesday 21 February 2018

5 Reasons to Include Flaxseed in Your Diet February 21, 2018 at 01:45PM


via Girl With Curves http://ift.tt/2GyJHE5

Now that 2018 is in full swing, I’m really trying to live up to my intention to make better food choices! While revamping my entire diet is out of the question (I love food way too much!), I do like the idea of making small changes that make a big impact.

Along with turmeric and apple cider vinegar, flaxseeds are my regular go-to for a healthy boost. Naturally gluten-free, high in fiber and healthy fats, flaxseeds and their oil have been consumed as a superfood for around 6,000 years, making it one of the oldest ones on the planet! Even just a couple of teaspoons of ground flaxseeds added to your daily diet can make a big difference in your overall health.

I’ve been a fan of putting flaxseeds in my smoothies for years, but there are so many other reasons why you should keep them on hand. Here are five, in case you aren’t convinced yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment