Friday 9 February 2018

5 Curly Hair Problems And How to Solve Them February 09, 2018 at 01:45PM


via Girl With Curves http://ift.tt/2G0Intm

If you follow me on social media, you know that I was struggling big time with keeping my curls intact during my pregnancy. They were super dry and barely curly – most of the time I just ended up pulling my hair back to avoid the extra hassle of having to revive curls that clearly had a mind of their own!

But now that my hormones are getting back to normal after having the baby, thankfully, so is my hair. As all curly haired girls know, our hair requires a bit of extra TLC. 

Since my hair has been on my mind so much lately, I thought I’d share some things that every curly girl experiences. So if you’re out there wrangling your curls every day, just know that you’re not alone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment