Sunday 21 January 2018

The 2018 Hair Trends You Need To Know ‘New year, new me’ is my mantra when it comes to initiating a fresh start to the year – and that includes a new ‘do’. At the end of last year, I was dying for a change. Saying my locks were ‘lifeless’ sounds like a shampoo commercial tagline – but it was true. So I did the big chop. I actually cut off 50cm of my hair (you can see the before here, and after above). I did it gradually, but when it comes to hair even a centimetre can make a huge difference. The plus side is that hair grows, and a new ‘do isn’t forever. Experimenting with a new look could completely change your vibe. So whether you want a subtle change or a complete transformation, I’ve got you covered (after hours of trawling Instagram!). See below for the 2018 hair trends you need to know about (and some serious inspo to head to your hairdresser with). Words: @georgiewoodweber The post The 2018 Hair Trends You Need To Know appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Georgie Wood-Weber


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://ift.tt/2EZhrcT

No comments:

Post a Comment