Thursday 18 January 2018

How-To Wear Oversized


via Wide Eyed Legless http://ift.tt/2FRt86B

A question I frequently get asked is how to wear anything oversized, and specifically oversized sweaters. This time of year we all love a big cozy sweater, how there is a thin line between chic and frumpy. So how do I keep things très chic? Well, let me tell you…

wearing: Inxclsiv sweater / vintage dress / MNZ boots

Keep it cropped!  I honestly think there is no easier way to do oversized then to stick to a cropped silhouette. I am really loving the cropped sweater styled over a dress like I did here. But it would look equally cute with a pair of vintage jeans and a good pair of boots! (I’m totally obsessed with these knee-high boots by MNZ)

Shop my favorite sweaters below!

 

The post How-To Wear Oversized appeared first on Wide Eyed Legless.

Madelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment