Wednesday 29 November 2017

Shopping Ethically Is EASY With Louise Donegan “Sustainability is a subject close to my heart. I didn’t want to be a contributing factor to the destruction of this place we call home so I started making different choices about what I purchased. Every time we buy something, we vote with our dollars to support a company and its practices. I endeavour to spend my dollars and therefore vote for companies that are doing business the right way.” “A common misconception is that eco friendly fashion is all hemp and hessian sacks but it’s truly not! Some of my favourites are; Eileen Fisher, Datura, People Tree, Reformation, Everlane, Patagonia, Nisolo and Zero Waste Daniel.” “You can’t expect to wake up one day and change your lifestyle but making small adjustments like using reusable coffee cups, carpooling with chums and shopping ethical and vintage is surprisingly easy and a great start.” Instagram: @donegandonegan | Photographer: @globalshutter The post Shopping Ethically Is EASY With Louise Donegan appeared first on CHRONICLES OF HER. Georgie Wood-Weber


via CHRONICLES OF HER http://ift.tt/2AkEAYK

No comments:

Post a Comment