Monday 27 November 2017

Adding A New Colour To Your Wardrobe   Wearing: Beaufille top, Rachel Comey pants, Reliquia earrings, By Far shoes Beauty Note: Wearing Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Matte Lipstick in  ‘Brushed Bronze’  You all know where I stand on colour and my personal style is a very edited and refined rule of blacks, white, greys, denim and neutrals. When the earthier brown red neutrals come into trend this past season, rather than bypassing like I usually would to a passing trend, I was excited to try this out and see how it made me feel. The whole concept of which colours I wear is based on this principle, how it makes me feel.  For some people wearing colour makes them feel amazing, where for me I feel self conscious. This earthy red open back top by Canadian label Beaufille is one such neutral that passed the test. I have also added this brown/khaki balloon sleeve top by Matin into my rotation and feel like there will be more brown/neutral additions to come! Stay tuned.   Photos by Ana Suntay-Tanedo   Shopthepost Harper and Harley


via Harper and Harley http://ift.tt/2k92PTn

No comments:

Post a Comment